Sunday, August 5, 2018

Historic Foodie's (2nd Annual) Summer Feast

I'm BACK!
Dear Readers will recall last year when I spoiled my re-enacting unit with an historic feast. It was so very well received I decided to do another this year.

I began thinking of a theme. Thoughts of summer in the mid-Atlantic turn to seaside adventures and the bounty of the oceans and rivers. With Independence Day recently past, summery thoughts turn also to things distinctly American.
To accommodate the specific guests, I selected a blend of distinctly American surf-n-turf, 19th century style.

Follow along as I prepare and serve The Historic Foodie's (2nd Annual) Summer Feast.

UPDATE:
The Historic Foodie's (2nd Annual Summer Feast- Shopping Day
The Historic Foodie's (2nd Annual Summer Feast- Feasting Day
The Historic Foodie's (2nd Annual Summer Feast- Let the feast begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment